The Amherst Garden Club meets monthly from September through June. Meetings are held the first Thursday of the month (except in Sept., when the meeting is the first Thursday after Labor Day). The club holds both a daytime meeting and an evening meeting on the same day to accommodate different schedules.
Times and Locations
- Daytime meetings are held at the Messiah Lutheran Church, 303 Route 101, Amherst, NH. The meeting begins at 9:00 a.m. with social time, followed by a business meeting at 9:15 a.m. The monthly program starts at 10:30 a.m. after a short break.
- Evening meetings are held at Parkhurst Place, 11 Veterans Road, Amherst, NH. The meeting begins at 7:00 p.m. with a short business meeting, a break, and an informative program, ending at 8:30 pm. Evening meetings are not held during the winter months (January and February).
See end of page for cancellation information.
All Are Welcome
Club members are welcome to attend either or both meetings. Guests and the public are also welcome at all meetings (except the December Wreath Workshop and the June Annual Meeting). There is no fee.
The program schedule for 2017-2018 will be published at the end of August.
Cancellation notices will be posted on the website.
- If the Amherst schools are canceled due to weather, the daytime monthly meeting will be cancelled.
- If schools are delayed due to weather, the daytime meeting will be held as scheduled.
- Evening meeting cancellation notices will be available on WMUR.